whats the best.....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dsmitty

Original poster
Nov 15, 2010
Bellaire Oh
to get to start your smoking career? Im looking to get something that will last me a while and also will ready both the internal temp and meat temp. What are the ways you secure these thermometers to get a good ready of internal temp?

thanks,

dsmitty

The ET-732 is scheduled to be out mid Dec

Pineywoods, any idea on when the new one will be out?

Thanks.

Personally I like the Maverick ET 73 I know some people have had problems with the range of the remote with theirs but mine has worked great. I do understand they are about to come out with a new and improved model. Here's a link to the one I have

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/pr...mote-check-wireless-thermometer-with-2-probes  

icon_cool.gif

Now I have serial different thermo-meter that I use. I have the Maverick E-72 (single probe) and the Taylor thermos too. The most important thing to me is testing them. I test mine every month or so.

Thank you.

Too bad, I want one now :(

The ET-732 is scheduled to be out mid Dec

Pineywoods, any idea on when the new one will be out?

Thanks.

Personally I like the Maverick ET 73 I know some people have had problems with the range of the remote with theirs but mine has worked great. I do understand they are about to come out with a new and improved model. Here's a link to the one I have

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/pr...mote-check-wireless-thermometer-with-2-probes  

Brian is correct, ET-732's are supposed to hit retailers in Mid December.  Retail = $69.95 Sell $59.95 and I have 48 on order.

ET-73's are a great unit, and are priced considerably less @ $39.95.

TJ

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky