What happened to "Great Lakes BBQ Association" ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

merriman

Original poster
Sep 17, 2007
Livonia, MI (near Detroit)
There site is down and they aren't responding to emails. Are they gone?
icon_sad.gif

You could always PM BBQ Bubba or Tonto1117 to see if they know anything. They are GLBBQA members.

Who are you trying to contact at the GLBBQA ?? I am the President and I have not gotten an e-mail from you. Let me know and I will be happy to answer any question that you may have... I can be reached at [email protected] or [email protected]

As Bubba said we had an outage at the Data Center where the server is housed. This server also hosts our e-mail so if you sent your e-mail between Saturday and just within the last few hours no one would have gotten your e-mail.

Mike

Thank you for your help! Also, sorry for raising a flag but not seeing a homepage on that site for 2 days made me think the group was gone.
PDT_Armataz_01_15.gif

Had sent email to [email protected] but I'll keep in mind to use the other email addresses if needed. Thanks again Mike, and thanks Steve for assisting! I look forward to meeting up with you guys sometime.
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky