What happened to "Great Lakes BBQ Association" ?

Discussion in 'Messages for All Guests and Members' started by merriman, Jun 2, 2008.

1. There site is down and they aren't responding to emails. Are they gone?
    [​IMG]

2. jts70

jts70 Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Good question, I never get any response from them either

3. pigcicles

pigcicles Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

You could always PM BBQ Bubba or Tonto1117 to see if they know anything. They are GLBBQA members.

4. bbq bubba

bbq bubba Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Server is down, will be up shortly! [​IMG]

5. bbq bubba

Send me P.M.s with any questions. [​IMG]

6. bbq bubba

Site is back up guys!! [​IMG]

7. spydermike72

spydermike72 Fire Starter

Who are you trying to contact at the GLBBQA ?? I am the President and I have not gotten an e-mail from you. Let me know and I will be happy to answer any question that you may have... I can be reached at [email protected] or [email protected]

As Bubba said we had an outage at the Data Center where the server is housed. This server also hosts our e-mail so if you sent your e-mail between Saturday and just within the last few hours no one would have gotten your e-mail.

Mike

8. Thank you for your help! Also, sorry for raising a flag but not seeing a homepage on that site for 2 days made me think the group was gone.
    [​IMG]
    Had sent email to [email protected] but I'll keep in mind to use the other email addresses if needed. Thanks again Mike, and thanks Steve for assisting! I look forward to meeting up with you guys sometime.
    [​IMG]