• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Various Cheeses

BGKYSmoker

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Dec 25, 2010
My 4 rack Bradley is setup for all my cold smoking. I use allot of hickory, apple, maple when i cold smoke cheese. Here are some i did not long ago.  I date and vac seal the cheese. Some i have had for 9 months sealed.

0cb50ca9_DSC00594.jpg

alblancher

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Mar 6, 2009
Man thats a lot of cheese.  Looks like some good eatin you got there.  

Al

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
Tis the season to cold smoke, I agree I have some from about 11 months ago and still good.

scarbelly

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
I am doing some fresh mozzarella tonite in preparation for our 4H cooking class this weekend. We are going to stuff meatballs with fresh smoked mozzarella and I need more.  The best part is that as soon as it is cool we can eat it. No two week wait. I have about 5-6 # of hard cheeses I need to get some time to smoke though  

mballi3011

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009
icon_cool.gif

Now that is a load of cheeses. Do you want my address?? I bet you will really like it too.

BGKYSmoker

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Dec 25, 2010
HAHA

I do allot of cold smoked cheeses. It makes great gifts and its better and cheaper than store bought.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.