• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Various Cheeses

SFLsmkr1

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Dec 25, 2010
My 4 rack Bradley is setup for all my cold smoking. I use allot of hickory, apple, maple when i cold smoke cheese. Here are some i did not long ago.  I date and vac seal the cheese. Some i have had for 9 months sealed.

alblancher

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Mar 6, 2009
Man thats a lot of cheese.  Looks like some good eatin you got there.  

Al

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
Tis the season to cold smoke, I agree I have some from about 11 months ago and still good.

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
I am doing some fresh mozzarella tonite in preparation for our 4H cooking class this weekend. We are going to stuff meatballs with fresh smoked mozzarella and I need more.  The best part is that as soon as it is cool we can eat it. No two week wait. I have about 5-6 # of hard cheeses I need to get some time to smoke though  

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

Now that is a load of cheeses. Do you want my address?? I bet you will really like it too.

SFLsmkr1

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Dec 25, 2010
HAHA

I do allot of cold smoked cheeses. It makes great gifts and its better and cheaper than store bought.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.