Various Cheeses

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
My 4 rack Bradley is setup for all my cold smoking. I use allot of hickory, apple, maple when i cold smoke cheese. Here are some i did not long ago.  I date and vac seal the cheese. Some i have had for 9 months sealed.

0cb50ca9_DSC00594.jpg

I am doing some fresh mozzarella tonite in preparation for our 4H cooking class this weekend. We are going to stuff meatballs with fresh smoked mozzarella and I need more.  The best part is that as soon as it is cool we can eat it. No two week wait. I have about 5-6 # of hard cheeses I need to get some time to smoke though  

icon_cool.gif

Now that is a load of cheeses. Do you want my address?? I bet you will really like it too.

HAHA

I do allot of cold smoked cheeses. It makes great gifts and its better and cheaper than store bought.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky