VACUUM SEALING DISCOUNT FOR ALL MEMBERS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hello everybody,

Spring is almost here! I’m sure most of you are ready for warmer weather and outdoor barbecues!

I have your new discount code for you. We have great savings on our website for you to check out:

Most of our chamber bags in 3MIL and 4MIL ship for free. Stock up and save with our low prices! Click here for more information:

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

I have NEW chamber sealers on the website, both of which have a 12” wide seal bar. Check out the NEW VP220 and the VP230:

For all of you commercial smokers, we now carry DOUBLE chamber sealers. Check out the NEW VP400, VP600, and the VP800:

We now carry textured MYLAR bags and rolls that will work in your suction vacuum sealer. If you prep or are interested in very long term food preservation, be sure to check them out!
[/B]

TEXTURED MYLAR BAGS/ROLLS FOR SUCTION VACUUM SEALERS

Here is your discount code for January and February:

15% OFF ALL ULTRA Bags & Rolls

for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's or VacMaster Home Suction Sealers (or any sealer that uses textured bags/rolls)

Just enter SM0321 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

Our ULTRA bags are thicker and more puncture resistant than the brand name bags. I construct them the way I want them, so I use a thicker material.

Check out our ULTRA bags and rolls for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's and Vacmaster countertop suction machines. SMOKING MEAT members save 15%!

[URL='https://vacuumsealersunlimited.com/product-category/bags-rolls-canisters-for-foodsaver-weston-vacmaster/ultra-bags-rolls-for-foodsaver-vacmaster-weston-etc/']ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

We also carry CLEAR/GOLD BAGS that work with your FoodSaver / Cabela's / Weston / VacMaster machines. These look great with your smoked salmon, sausages, and bacon. SMOKING MEAT members save 15%! :

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

We proudly feature VacMaster all-stainless steel home suction sealers. We have two models and one of them has a huge 16" long seal bar. Click here for more information:

VACMASTER COUNTERTOP VACUUM SEALERS

We also carry MYLAR BAGS, and other emergency preparedness supplies! Please click here for more information:

MYLAR BAGS/EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS SUPPLIES

Check out our full line of chamber vacuum machines and supplies!

Take care, and thanks for your business!

Lisa

Any discount code for May 2021? Been awhile since I've been through here, so I didn't know if there was still a code.

Thx

Hello everybody,

Summer is here and the weather is HOT! We’ve been enjoying eating outside every night and grilling several times a week. I hope that you all are having a wonderful summer.

I have your new discount code for you. We have great savings on our website for you to check out:

Most of our chamber bags in 3MIL and 4MIL ship for free. Stock up and save with our low prices! Click here for more information:

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

I have NEW chamber sealers on the website, both of which have a 12” wide seal bar. Check out the NEW VP220 and the VP230:

For all of you commercial smokers, we now carry DOUBLE chamber sealers. Check out the NEW VP400, VP600, and the VP800:

We now carry textured MYLAR bags and rolls that will work in your suction vacuum sealer. If you prep or are interested in very long term food preservation, be sure to check them out!
[/B]

Here is your discount code for July:

for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's or VacMaster Home Suction Sealers (or any sealer that uses textured bags/rolls)

Just enter SM0721 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

Our ULTRA bags are thicker and more puncture resistant than the brand name bags. I construct them the way I want them, so I use a thicker material.

Check out our ULTRA bags and rolls for your FoodSaver, Weston, Cabela's and Vacmaster countertop suction machines. SMOKING MEAT members save 15%!

[URL='https://vacuumsealersunlimited.com/product-category/bags-rolls-canisters-for-foodsaver-weston-vacmaster/ultra-bags-rolls-for-foodsaver-vacmaster-weston-etc/']ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

We also carry CLEAR/GOLD BAGS that work with your FoodSaver / Cabela's / Weston / VacMaster machines. These look great with your smoked salmon, sausages, and bacon. SMOKING MEAT members save 15%! :

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

We proudly feature VacMaster all-stainless steel home suction sealers. We have two models and one of them has a huge 16" long seal bar. Click here for more information:

We also carry MYLAR BAGS, and other emergency preparedness supplies! Please click here for more information:

Lisa

Hello everybody,

August is here and the weather is hot and dry in the mountains of California! I hope that you all are having a wonderful summer.

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

COMMERCIAL CHAMBER SEALERS

Here is your discount code for August:

Just enter SM0821 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa

Hello everybody,

September is finally. I don’t know about you, but I am really looking forward to a reprieve from this hot, hot weather and more importantly, fire season in the dry mountains of California, where I live.

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

Here is your discount code for September:

Just enter SM0921 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa

Hello everybody,

October brings cooler days and beautiful fall foliage. It’s my favorite time of year and I hope that you all have a wonderful fall!

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

Here is your discount code for October:

Just enter SM1021 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa

Hello everybody,

October brings cooler days and beautiful fall foliage. It’s my favorite time of year and I hope that you all have a wonderful fall!

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

Here is your discount code for October:

Just enter SM1021 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa

Hello everybody,

The holiday season is almost here, with Thanksgiving just around the corner. It’s time to start thinking about smoking those turkeys!

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

Here is your discount code for November:

Just enter SM1121 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa

Hello everybody,

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I would like to wish all of you a happy and healthy 2022!

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

I have NEW chamber sealers on the website, both of which have a 12.25” wide seal bar. Check out the NEW VP220 and the VP230:

For all of you commercial smokers and meat processors, we now carry DOUBLE chamber sealers. Check out the NEW VP400, VP600, and the VP800:

Here is your discount code for January:

Just enter SM122 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa

Hello everybody,

I hope that your 2022 is off to a great start!

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

I have NEW chamber sealers on the website, both of which have a 12.25” wide seal bar. Check out the NEW VP220 and the VP230:

For all of you commercial smokers and meat processors, we now carry DOUBLE chamber sealers. Check out the NEW VP400, VP600, and the VP800:

Here is your discount code for January:

Just enter SM222 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa

Hello everybody,

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

Here is your discount code for March:

Just enter SM322 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa

Hello everybody,

With the weather getting warmer, we’ve been spending more time outside barbecuing. I hope you are enjoying this weather, too.

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

We have some chamber vacuum sealers back in stock. Please check them out! They ship for FREE in the continental USA!

Here is your discount code for April:

Just enter SM422 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa

Hello everybody,

I hope that you’re all having a great start to your summer! With all the BBQing and fishing happening now, it's time to stock up and save on vacuum bags!

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

We have some chamber vacuum sealers back in stock. Please check them out! They ship for FREE in the continental USA!

Here is your discount code for April:

Just enter SM722 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa

Hello everybody,

I hope that you’re all having enjoying your summer and staying cool!

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

FINALLY!! We have most of our chamber vacuum sealers back in stock! Please check them out! They ship for FREE in the continental USA!

Here is your discount code for August:

Just enter SM822 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

Lisa

Hello everybody,

Autumn is here and I'm just waiting for the cooler temperatures to follow! I hope that you have a wonderful fall.

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

Here is your discount code for October / November:

Just enter SM1022 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

We proudly feature VacMaster all-stainless steel home suction sealers. We carry the Pro360, which has a huge 16" long seal bar. Click here for more information:

Lisa

Hello everybody,

I hope that you all have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!.

CHAMBER VACUUM POUCHES

Here is your discount code for December:

Just enter SM1222 at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied.

ULTRA BAGS AND ROLLS

CLEAR/GOLD BAGS

We proudly feature VacMaster all-stainless steel home suction sealers. We carry the Pro360, which has a huge 16" long seal bar. Click here for more information:

Lisa

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky