Tri tip on Santa Maria grill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That tri tip looks pretty darn good FB! Such a great cut of meat that I wish I had better access to. Very nicely done!
Thank you.

Tried to match your crust on the webber.... not as great looking as yours!

View attachment 495850
You can do it, make a sream'in hot bed of coals and toss the meat on when they are white hot.
don't walk away keep turning it every 1-2 minutes until it's as dark as you want it to be. I take mine off at 125 to 128* them let them rest of a rack over a pan to catch the drippings for 20 minutes in the oven set to 160*.

Dan🤘👍

Oh boy! If I hadn't made TT yesterday for dinner I might actually be jealous!
Oh wait... I am jealous of your Santa Maria! Perfectly cooked over real wood fire! Perfection!

Oh boy! If I hadn't made TT yesterday for dinner I might actually be jealous!
Oh wait... I am jealous of your Santa Maria! Perfectly cooked over real wood fire! Perfection!
Thank you.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky