Tri tip on Santa Maria grill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Those are money!! Right on about the slicing too. Took me a bit to understand the grain patterns on the Tri tips. Sure made a difference in the tenderness. I really need to add a Santa Maria to my arsenal.

Reactions: flatbroke
Done to perfection, nice piece of work, Like! RAY
flatbroke flatbroke - Your Tri-Tip is a work of art! Now, how about a schwenkbraten on the schwenker sitting to the right of your Santa Maria grill? 🍻
John
Those are money!! Right on about the slicing too. Took me a bit to understand the grain patterns on the Tri tips. Sure made a difference in the tenderness. I really need to add a Santa Maria to my arsenal.
A thing of beauty, both tri and Santa Maria
Looks great
Man, that looks perfect. Big Like!
Thank you all.

Tried to match your crust on the webber.... not as great looking as yours!

20210509_191138.jpg

Reactions: forktender
That tri tip looks pretty darn good FB! Such a great cut of meat that I wish I had better access to. Very nicely done!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky