Tools you may have regretted buying.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rings Я Us

Smoking Guru
Original poster
Jul 3, 2017
Southeast Michigan
Today I dug this thing out to strain noodles. It does fit in the dishwasher easy.. haha I have used it to make spatzle with.. push the batter through into boiling water..
But mostly it's collecting dust.

IMG_20180108_195206.jpg

Well, it appealed to you at the time.
And might work good with the right sized pot.
I just grab one of two different colunders when straining.

Funny my wife likes those. I just put a strainer in the sink and dump the pasta put the pot back on the stove, add the sauce to the pot then cool the pasta while the sauce heats up. Less to clean up is always good.

Reactions: Rings Я Us
Gosh we have drawers full of kitchen gadgets, some of them have never been used.
I bought a little gizmo for making cheese straws about 2 years ago & still haven't used it.
I need to go thru all that stuff & start to use some of it. I'm a real sucker for any new gadget that comes out on the market.
Al

My mom took various gourmet cooking classes and I still have a bunch of stuff that was used only once or twice for some particular recipe.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky