THURSDAY NIGHT reverse sear CBP rib eye

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks awesome! I have been looking at that Piedmontese website been thinking about trying some of their skirt steaks. From what I have read that Piedmontese is naturally quite tender and I would really enjoy a good marinated & seared skirt steak.

When I was a kid there was a restaurant that would make something the owner called a Romanian Steak - a marinated, seared skirt steak - that I loved. I miss that place - he was an awesome cook!

Reactions: SmokinAl
How did I miss this the first time around?????
Man that is a gorgeous steak. And the plated pic is pure perfection.

Jim

Reactions: SmokinAl
Perfection
Thank-you Joe!
Al
Did the meat come from here:
Yes it did!
Al
Looks awesome! I have been looking at that Piedmontese website been thinking about trying some of their skirt steaks. From what I have read that Piedmontese is naturally quite tender and I would really enjoy a good marinated & seared skirt steak.

When I was a kid there was a restaurant that would make something the owner called a Romanian Steak - a marinated, seared skirt steak - that I loved. I miss that place - he was an awesome cook!
We have been getting outside skirt from Wild Fork Foods. It is very good!!
Al
How did I miss this the first time around?????
Man that is a gorgeous steak. And the plated pic is pure perfection.

Jim
Thank-you Jim!
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky