Thanks for the add I'm rudy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rudy

Original poster
Jul 20, 2016
Wats up everybody my name is Rudy and I'm from Houston tx

I recently got me an old air compressor it is 65" long and 20" wide it's a cylinder and I just needed some advice on how big my box should be I seen the calculators but didn't understand it yet, so any advice on how big the box should be and I want to cut two doors in my smoker so any advice on where to start the cut for the doors plz bc I was told it has to be 3" down from the top?? Idk but any more info on a beginner first build is appreciated any advice I'll take thanks everyone !!!!

Hi Rudy!

welcome1.gif
  to the forum!

Glad to have you with us!

Al

Welcome from SC, Rudy. It's good to have you on this great site. There are some really fine folks here who are always eager to share their ideas, recipes and tips. All you have to do is ask and keep reading. I'm sorry but I'm not a builder, but the link above should head you in the right direction. Other folks should be around that can help you a lot.

Good luck with your build and good smokin', Joe. :grilling_smilie:

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum, from a much needed rainy day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

If you have trouble understanding any of the calculations just let us know , we will be glad to help, I am around most every day

Gary

Hey guys I have a question from the tutorial Dave sent to get the calculation for the volume of my tank do I get the length of the cylinder and not the ends? Bc it's 65" from side to side or am I suppose to get the length from the weld seams? Thanks everyone

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky