Tennessee Gathering 2022

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'll have to look at the dates as they get more solid, but I'll try to grab one of the kids and head over as well. Fall will be more difficult for me, but I'd like to try!

Reactions: JLeonard
I'll have to look at the dates as they get more solid, but I'll try to grab one of the kids and head over as well. Fall will be more difficult for me, but I'd like to try!
Sounds good Jed would love to have you. Will try to have a solid plan in the next few weeks

Reactions: bauchjw
I work every 4th Saturday, was supposed to work last but the 7" of snow stopped me, if it works out that I am off that Saturday I will do my best to attend, will find something to cook or bring ect.. . great folks to hang out with. No finer folks will be found lol. work sucks but 4 years from retirement and can't rock the boat a lol. It will be a most rememberable time

Reactions: JLeonard
I work every 4th Saturday, was supposed to work last but the 7" of snow stopped me, if it works out that I am off that Saturday I will do my best to attend, will find something to cook or bring ect.. . great folks to hang out with. No finer folks will be found lol. work sucks but 4 years from retirement and can't rock the boat a lol. It will be a most rememberable time
I'll try to give you a text on your phone when I get deeper into planning and see if we can work it to where you can be here. Would like to see you again. Maybe this time you won't fall through your chair lol

My Army daughter asked if her, hubby and 2 kids could come.
SIL Is PR and makes good red beans and rice.
Absolutely Rick. It's family friendly and all are welcome. My kids will probably leave for the weekend like they did last year. They said it sounded boring going to a meat fest lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky