• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

2021 Tennessee Gathering

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
Well, there's no way anybody could possibly say you guys and gals didn't have a great weekend.
I just had supper and I was thinking "I could probably be forced into eating a couple of platters of that!!!!!".
Gary

JckDanls 07

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 10, 2011
I see only two things missing...

One was me.. the other was a fire... can't tell lies without a fire ... well....

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Mar 22, 2008

DRKsmoking

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 27, 2021
And a good ( GREAT ) time was had by all.
Glad the weather held off, friends and good food and being able to just enjoy the time together , PRICELESS

David

Johnny Ray

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jun 22, 2019
Lyn and I had a blast visiting and sharing a meal with everyone on Friday. Hated that we couldn’t be there for Saturday’s festivities. I’ll doing a better job of planning for the next one.
Thanks to Jake and Emily for being the perfect hosts and to Robert for his generosity.
Until next time, take care and God bless!

Johnny (Albert) Ray

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Great looking event and I'm sure plans was discussed of the next one. Awesome looking food . For sure some very happy looking people who were will fed.

Warren

Smokin' in AZ

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 13, 2019
Damn Jake!

What a nice job you all did on the meals, as everyone has said, bet no one went hungry there.

You are probably still eating leftovers.....

GREAT BIG LIKE!

John

TNJAKE

Smoking Guru
Joined Nov 26, 2019
Lyn and I had a blast visiting and sharing a meal with everyone on Friday. Hated that we couldn’t be there for Saturday’s festivities. I’ll doing a better job of planning for the next one.
Thanks to Jake and Emily for being the perfect hosts and to Robert for his generosity.
Until next time, take care and God bless!

Johnny (Albert) Ray
Was a real honor meeting y'all. You're too close to here for us to not do it again sooner than later. I'm still cracking up about that Johnny Albert story! Lol

912smoker

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 29, 2020
Man Jake looks like a good time was had by all ! I will make plans to be there next time !

mike243

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 25, 2018
Lord don't mention ticks got 4 off me, little bitty things lol, still well worth it imo lol

chopsaw

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
What a great time , and great food . I'll be down there somewhere 2nd week of June . Have a house rented for a week by smokey mountain state park ? I think .
I don't know . I just go and pay . Lol .
Happy you all enjoyed .

TNJAKE

Smoking Guru
Joined Nov 26, 2019
Lord don't mention ticks got 4 off me, little bitty things lol, still well worth it imo lol
Lol I got one out of my belly button. I told you the next road over is seed tick road lol. Had a great time hanging out with y'all mike!

TNJAKE

Smoking Guru
Joined Nov 26, 2019
What a great time , and great food . I'll be down there somewhere 2nd week of June . Have a house rented for a week by smokey mountain state park ? I think .
I don't know . I just go and pay . Lol .
Happy you all enjoyed .
You should stop through on your way!

tag0401

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Apr 5, 2018
Looks like a good time was had by all. I can smell these pics!! Food looks great

RichGTS

Meat Mopper
Joined Mar 22, 2020
That looks like an amazing time with great food and a better people. Sad to have missed it - Cheers!

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.