Tennessee Gathering 2022

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TNJAKE

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 26, 2019
Ridgetop TN🇺🇸
Howdy fellas and non fellas. Been a busy year for us in many aspects. I still want to have the gathering here at my house but will be late summer/early fall. Just wanted to start a thread and see how much interest before I start planning. We had a great time last spring meeting forum members and sharing great food. Here's last year's thread. Hope to see some of y'all!

Last edited:
Count me in my brother!! You know I'll be there. As we get closer we will touch base to put together another worthy care package of beef related goodies to share with the crowd. I cannot wait. As soon as you get the dates nailed down please post it up so I / we can start making travel arrangements.

Woo hoo!!
Robert

Reactions: TNJAKE
Count me in my brother!! You know I'll be there. As we get closer we will touch base to put together another worthy care package of beef related goodies to share with the crowd. I cannot wait. As soon as you get the dates nailed down please post it up so I / we can start making travel arrangements.

Woo hoo!!
Robert
Yes sir will do. Gonna see how much interest then throw a date out. Bummed I couldn't do it in spring but life and stuff lol. Will be a great time either way

Reactions: bigfurmn
I am going to keep the calendar open! Haven't been able to make any of the past gatherings. Thanks for thinking ahead, Jake.

Pretty sure I won't make it but wanted to post just to stay informed.

Ryan

Loved reading when you had last gathering and the big Dino Ribs

This is one pic I saved. I have another rack in the freezer :emoji_wink:
024.jpg

if life allows would live to attend. have a camper so would love to go that route at a nearby camp ground.

Pam, my wife, recently mentioned that she would like to visit Nashville and/or Memphis so this might work. Man, I would love to meet y'all.

Reactions: TNJAKE and JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky