Brisket

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
My apologies for being way late to this party Charles but that brisket looks amazing my friend!! Beautiful meal all around and once again, the pic of the grands is absolutely priceless. A whole lot of lessons to be learned here by a whole lot of people. Just a beautiful post buddy. Thanks for sharing and congrats on a much deserved carousel ride.

Robert
No apologies necessary, Robert. I really appreciate your compliments. As for the grands, we try to do our part to teach them and we NEVER sit down to a meal without giving thanks...

Reactions: DemonPit
As for the grands, we try to do our part to teach them and we NEVER sit down to a meal without giving thanks...
As I said, a whole lot of lessons to be learned by a whole lot of people :emoji_wink: You sir are a man among men and I'm honored to call you "friend". Our world is going to Hell in a galactic basket and it's refreshing to still see some pillars in the community.

Robert

As I said, a whole lot of lessons to be learned by a whole lot of people :emoji_wink: You sir are a man among men and I'm honored to call you "friend". Our world is going to Hell in a galactic basket and it's refreshing to still see some pillars in the community.

Robert
Robert, I've never forgotten my upbringing. Thank you my friend, and I too am honored to call you friend, for your kind words...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky