Sweet Lebnun Bologna

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
I been finding some really good pre mixes lately.

This sure beats storing all kinds of containers.

Making 5 pounds. Was no smaller batch instructions so i'm going to wing it with 6.5 Tbs and 1 tsp cure 1 and a bit of water.
Mix tonight stuff/smoke tomorrow. Using 3" fibrous.

slb.jpg

I'm watching this. Shouldn't you be mixing & stuffing then putting in smoker right away with the ECA in the mix?
Normally yes mix/stuff/smoke.....but im not normal :emoji_astonished::emoji_sunglasses:
I didnt get to this last night, had to freeze my 5 lbs, no time right now but i will come back to make this. Have a forum member from N, FL going to be here today

I will get this done tomorrow. No time today

Going out with Keith and his wife for dinner.

I been retired for 11 years, i dont rush on much anymore....Unless im getting out of the hurricane path :emoji_astonished:

Reactions: poacherjoe
Windy today so its going to affect the smoke on the Sweet LB.
IMG_3530.JPG

I need to slow down and trim more fat.
IMG_9451.JPG

IMG_1795.JPG

Smoke with pecan going.
IMG_2843.JPG

Reactions: poacherjoe
Looking good !!! My order from PS seasoning just shipped today so I have a few days to wait so I can try their red barn bologna .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky