Super Bowl cooks on.....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

negolien

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jan 1, 2020
Sacramento, Calif.
Hey All,

Just put the meat and the Queso on the gravity Feed to start this circus :<). Beans goin in the slow cooker.

4.8 lbs of St. Louis ribs rubbed with Kosmos Honey Chipotle killer Bee on the Gravity. It will get a coat of Kosmos Maple Bourbon rib glaze at the end.

Queso sans beef on the Gravity. I have the beef in a separate container already done since I will be makin taco salad also. It's a sharp cheese block, rotel, Pace salsa, Jalapeno's, Serrano's.

Baked Beans in the Crock Pot. 2 cans pintos, brown surgar, red and sweet yellow onions, jalapenos, Serranos, Kosmos honey chipotle killer bee rub, 2 kinds of bbq sauce, rotel, Tomatoe paste, bacon and little smokies quartered.
ribs and queso.jpg
baked beans.jpg

Last edited:
Shoulda put some onions in the queso lol :<( . I put onions in everything can't believe I forgot lol. queso is done. Textures a little off I used cheap block signature select sharp cheddar
from safeway. Not bad though little spicey lol

PS
yes I know it's a little sloppy but I work graves and started drinkin at 630 when I got home LOL sorry :<)
queso.jpg

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky