PS Seasoning

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

negolien

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jan 1, 2020
Sacramento, Calif.
Hey All,

As usual freakin facebook ads got me spending my hard earned cash lol. I saw an ad for PS Seasonings and looked good so I figured I would give em a shot. the ad was for some Asian themed meal. I also like the honey chipotle killer be from kosmos and buttery one from kinder so i got a mix of rubs and 1 sauce Any thoughts?

Shopping cart
Product imageDescriptionQuantityPrice
MicrosoftTeams-image_38_small.jpg
Prime Time - Buttery Beef RubOriginal / 6.4 oz1$
MicrosoftTeams-image_39_small.jpg
Bee Sting - Hot Honey Chipotle BBQ RubOriginal / 6.8 oz1$
Seasoning_Sauces_BeeSting_HoneyChipotleBBQ_1_small.jpg
Hot Honey Bee Sting - Chipotle BBQ Sauce1$
theGeneral_ProductShot_small.jpg
The BBQ General - SPG RubOriginal / 7.1 oz1$
free-sample_small.jpg
FREE SAMPLE1
soning_BBQ-Rub_Big-Kahuna_Pineapple-Teriyaki_small.jpg
Big Kahuna - Pineapple Teriyaki RubOriginal / 6.4 oz1$

I have used PS seasonings a few times. They are good quality. They have some good and unique sausage mixes available. I also love their jerky seasonings. Buy a few, you won't be disappointed.

JC :emoji_cat:

Reactions: negolien
thanks yeah always nice to try new stuff :<) I know someone posted a Japanese bbq sauce here and i swear to god i love that stuff lol

Reactions: JC in GB
PS Seasoning Seven Pepper snack stick seasoning is by far the best premade sausage mix I've had. Usually I have to doctor up spice blends to my liking but that one has such a well rounded pepper flavor.

My Pro 100 smoker was made by PS Seasonings, and I've used their sausage mixes and casings for about 15 years now. You can't go wrong with anything they produce, all quality goods. RAY

I ordered on july 27th and received on July 6th by way of ups ground. Jars are nice glass which I will reuse 100%. packed pretty good too. Will update when I use some

Reactions: JC in GB
So I tried the teriyaki rub and the hot honey bee sting on separate items. The rub went on some thighs and was pretty good. The Sting went on some chicken tenders and was flaming hot lol. i mean flamethrower hot LOL. If you like spicey stuff this is your bbq sauce..

PS seasonings is top shelf stuff. Btw, they make all the Cabelas brand seasoning.

Kosmose and Kinder are two very much favorite seasoning favorites of ours. High quality stuff. Enjoy.

Reactions: negolien
PS seasonings is top shelf stuff. Btw, they make all the Cabelas brand seasoning.

Kosmose and Kinder are two very much favorite seasoning favorites of ours. High quality stuff. Enjoy.
Yeah i agree my fav 3 rubs and sauces are kinders, kosmos and PS.. I forgot to mention the prime time buttery rub i tried that too on some pork chops was pretty good. I like the kinders buttery rub a little better but it's not bad

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky