Stufz Burger Debut

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Oct 17, 2009
Hendertucky, Nv.
Alright here's my stufz burget debut. Was a little tricky at first but figured out 1# of ground make's two

healthy burgers. I stuffed them with tomato paste, mushrooms, home smoked bacon and home smoked

cheese. I put some mustard, homemade relish ( dill pickles & fresh jalapenos) and some sliced smoked

cheddar on a  ciabatta roll. I smoked it for 1 hr. 15 min. with a small chunk of hickory till 150 and let them

rest for 15 minutes and assembled. One of the best burgers I've had in a long time, I'm gonna have fun

concocting ingredients and meat combos with this. Yes I approve!
3dde95b3_feedme.gif

13ad6b10_tomatopaste.jpg

09389697_mushrooms.jpg

8f72b95a_bacon.jpg

a88b4d3d_cheese.jpg

c05e211c_raw-1.jpg

e7b52578_bun.jpg

2ccc553a_burger.jpg

I just got mine in the mail yesterday and can not wait to use it - thinking tomorrow is gonna be the day

I have so many ideas going thru my head for this thing - Might try using some chicken mango sausage and stuff it with some fresh mangos, jalapenos and cheese

How about some grilled onions - jalopenos - tomatoes and bacon topped with some smoked cheddar then smoked for about an hour then onto a roll with some chipotle mayo, lettuce and fresh tomotoe slices and some more cheese. OK I am offically hungry

That looks GREAT Meateater!!!

I still haven't gotten one of these, but you're taking me even closer to it.

I was avoiding them because everybody makes them so big, but you got yours down to 1/2 pounders, and I still eat 2 regulars (1/3 lb). So I guess it would be OK for me, if I only ate one. But what do I do about Mrs Bear???? She only ever eats one single 1/4 or 1/3 pounder. Hmmm, maybe I could eat 1 1/2 and she could eat the other half???

It's not my girlish figure, but I've been losing weight to get my sugar and cholesterol under control (which it did).

I used to be able to eat 3 or 4 of those muthas, without breakin' a sweat!   Those days are long gone!

Bear

Can we get a play by play on how it works? I see how it makes the "cup" for the stuffin but how do you make the lid ?  I still like my 1lb in a gallon bag method for square burgers, but it seems like a waste of freezer bags.

Bearcarver they work great as 1/3 or 1/2 pound burgers. Stufz will make different size burgers by adding more or less meat.

Just remember not to go over rim on the base for proper seal.

Also try ground chicken and turkey there great

Thanks

StufZ

Lugnuts for the top seal add meat to the top of stufz. Just fill the shape in on the top, close and seal 

I should have done a play by play but was hungry and forgot.
icon_rolleyes.gif
I'll probably use less meat next time so I can get more filling in it.

Can we get a play by play on how it works? I see how it makes the "cup" for the stuffin but how do you make the lid ?  I still like my 1lb in a gallon bag method for square burgers, but it seems like a waste of freezer bags.
There is a couple play by plays around----I think RBranstner did one----and maybe SOB.

I'll see if I can find one.

Bear

This should be illegal, do I get two because I ordered one within 20 minutes. Anyway, I hope I get it before labor day cause now I have plans.

Bearcarver they work great as 1/3 or 1/2 pound burgers. Stufz will make different size burgers by adding more or less meat.

Just remember not to go over rim on the base for proper seal.

Also try ground chicken and turkey there great

Thanks

StufZ
$19.99?

Free shipping?

I am thinking this will be a great thing for some personal fatties!! you could make many different kinds to accommodate everyone!!!

does anyone have a link to where i can buy one of these??

I am thinking this will be a great thing for some personal fatties!! you could make many different kinds to accommodate everyone!!!

does anyone have a link to where i can buy one of these??
Lenny, Great idea. Another great use for bacon!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky