My turn for Meatloaf - Keto Friendly

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jeff, that has to be about the most beautiful meatloaf presentation I've ever seen. what a magnificent job my friend and congrats on a much deserved ride.

Robert

Reactions: jcam222
They look delicious ! You sure do a nice job of making them look pretty as well...always love your pics!

Ryan

Awesome looking meatloaf - making me hungry as a bear.

Good looking loaf Jeff.

Point for sure
Chris

That looks spectacular Jeff, Bravo!

Dave

Jeff, that has to be about the most beautiful meatloaf presentation I've ever seen. what a magnificent job my friend and congrats on a much deserved ride.

Robert

They look delicious ! You sure do a nice job of making them look pretty as well...always love your pics!

Ryan

Oh man, that looks incredible! Next level as always Jeff!
Thanks all for the comments. Robert / Ryan I have to say this was one of those times where I felt as though the pics did justice to the flavors.

Mmmmmm...

My wife doesn't like meatloaf for some unfathomable reason - so - I only get meatloaf when offered in diners. And diner meatloaf, while oftentimes is good, looked nothing like yours!

Mmmmmm...

My wife doesn't like meatloaf for some unfathomable reason - so - I only get meatloaf when offered in diners. And diner meatloaf, while oftentimes is good, looked nothing like yours!
I also cannot fathom how some folks don’t like a good meatloaf unless they are vegetarians! Our son used to swear he hated it until I smoked one. He will eat them smoked or baked now.

Reactions: uncle eddie
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky