Stuffed sandwich

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That's a tasty looking Scooby Snack!

giphy.gif

Awesome!!
We call it a Stromboli too, but I have a Much Better Name for it----
I would Call It a "One For Bear" Sammy!!!
Nice Job Rich!!
Like.

Bear

Reactions: chopsaw
Oh man, I've always been a sandwich/sub guy and that looks fantastic! Pretty sure Ima have to toss something like that on the Silverbac soon. And warm up some Dei Fratelli or Star Cross Pizza sauce to dip it in!

ameskimo1 ameskimo1 Thanks bud . Yup dipping sauce would be good . I've used other things to stuff with also , just needs to sit before you slice it so the cheese sets .
Post it up if you try it .

Really sounds good. I do Individual Boli's at least once a month. Six people all have their own idea of what should go inside.
My personal favorite, Ham, Hard Salami, Italian Sausage, Mozzarella AND American Cheese, with a touch of Oregano, and the flavor kicker Yellow Mustard! Yep, mustard. The first time I had this combo, some thirty years ago, I almost didn't order it! Who the heck puts American Cheese and Mustard in a Boli!?!? The restaurant owner said it was his Mother's recipe that he ate growing up and was his best seller. He talked me into it and I was miles from disappointed. The combination is magical...JJ

Wow Chop I'm late on this I was working Friday. So dang I know there is no left overs just my luck. They can call it what they want I'm with you its a dang good sammie anyway you cut it.

Warren

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky