Smoking in LA (Lower Alabama)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rtrbbq

Original poster
Nov 3, 2013
New member from south Alabama.

Firing up the Lang 36 with a bacon explosion, wings, and jalapeno poppers to enjoy while watching some Crimson Tide football tonight!

Great site....enjoy all the fantastic information.

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything   .........  
[/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Welcome from a follow LA cooker----I had a Lang 60 and went crazy and sold it---Just got a new smoker spent the week doing mods on it....hope you enjoy that Lang

Welcome to the forums!  Glad you've joined our group.  You'll find there are lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks here who genuinely enjoy helping one another.  Looking forward to your input, and just ask when you need anything...someone here will surely have the answer.

Red

Thank you very much to all of you. I'm really enjoying my Lang. The food tonight was tremendous. I'm really looking forward to learning much more from fantastic members like yourselves. Thanks again.
Roll Tide!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky