Smoked Jerk Wings

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice looking wings there guy. Nice photo of your view, (just showing off the sight for that Ten. gathering Huh). I'm lazy too I buy them already cut.

Warren

Wow Jake, those are some fine looking wings right there buddy. I'd love a massive platter full of those. Excellent job!!

On a different note, I grew up in VA not too far from you in the Blue Ridge mountains. One thing I really miss about being in that area is the changing of the seasons. Beautiful country and a cruise up Skyline Drive and through the Shenandoah Valley is hard to beat this time of year. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Robert

Rick-Flair.gif

Damn good looking wings Jake! Nice all around. I would be all over those. Will have to check out the rub sometime.

Great looking wings Jake! They sure do look good. I like your scenery also...prettier than ours, we had a whitish tint to ours yesterday.

Ryan

Wait - what?! The wings section before and AFTER smoking?! How can that be?! :emoji_wink:

Sometimes you just have to have a mess of hot wings...Like!

Those wings look fantastic. I do wings quite often, but I've not tried using jerk seasoning. I need to do that.

Your autumn is far more advanced than ours, though we should start to see the leaves turn colour in a couple of weeks. Lovely photos.

Those look awesome, and those fall colors are EPIC! Wish we had a real fall transition. By the way, I have got to try that MR Jerk rub, I love his stuff!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky