• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Smoked Jerk Wings

sawhorseray

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2014
Looks tasty and great color Jake, a fine piece of work, Like! RAY

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Excellent looking wings Jake!
Al

HalfSmoked

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Nice looking wings there guy. Nice photo of your view, (just showing off the sight for that Ten. gathering Huh). I'm lazy too I buy them already cut.

Warren

tx smoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
Wow Jake, those are some fine looking wings right there buddy. I'd love a massive platter full of those. Excellent job!!

On a different note, I grew up in VA not too far from you in the Blue Ridge mountains. One thing I really miss about being in that area is the changing of the seasons. Beautiful country and a cruise up Skyline Drive and through the Shenandoah Valley is hard to beat this time of year. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Robert

SmokinVOLfan

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 27, 2018
Rick-Flair.gif

Damn good looking wings Jake! Nice all around. I would be all over those. Will have to check out the rub sometime.

Brokenhandle

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 9, 2019
Great looking wings Jake! They sure do look good. I like your scenery also...prettier than ours, we had a whitish tint to ours yesterday.

Ryan

uncle eddie

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined May 14, 2016
Wait - what?! The wings section before and AFTER smoking?! How can that be?! :emoji_wink:

Sometimes you just have to have a mess of hot wings...Like!

smokerjim

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 14, 2014
those wings look fantastic Jake, great color bet they tasted even better!

kunseimania

Fire Starter
Joined Sep 20, 2020
Those wings look fantastic. I do wings quite often, but I've not tried using jerk seasoning. I need to do that.

Your autumn is far more advanced than ours, though we should start to see the leaves turn colour in a couple of weeks. Lovely photos.

73saint

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 8, 2017
Those look awesome, and those fall colors are EPIC! Wish we had a real fall transition. By the way, I have got to try that MR Jerk rub, I love his stuff!!

IH 1026

Smoke Blower
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 4, 2018
Nice looking wings Jake.. could sure use some of them at the Spring PA Gathering. ( hint, hint, wink wink)

HalfSmoked

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Yup come on up Jake then this old man can set and watch.

Warren

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.