Skirt Steak & BB Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Delicious looking eats and just incredible photos Jed! We do a lot of chimichurri around here because we love it. That photo of the sliced SS and chimi belongs on a magazine cover.

Reactions: bauchjw
Awesome cook Jed! Apparently I read your thread and gave you a like but never commented! You better keep an eye on me! Never tried the chimichurry before... another thing to try lol. But I can at least pronounce it!

Ryan

• Haha
Good looking cook Jed. Nicely done.

Point for sure
Chris

Wow that looks amazing! Love me some skirt steak in a citrus marinade. Lime is awesome. For me, it's essential to get some acid on skirt steak when marinading. Vinegar or vinegar-based BBQ sauce works well too. Amazing job!

Another spectacular meal Jed!! That is just a fantastic looking feast and as always, a magazine quality presentation. Very well done my friend!!

Robert

A few Hazy, juicie IPA's fo sure
Can’t beat those Hazy’s with bbq! But, I’d drink them with most anything, have to stand by the next day for back blast though🤣
I was in VA (MClean) at my brothers and we went to the Yard House, over 100 beers on tap, good food. They have a couple locations in VA.

Yard House is a fun place! We used to go to one in San Diego….tons of beer! I Hard to walk out🤣
Looks incredible! Congrats on the ride.
Thank you Sir! It’s humbling with all the amazing food here! Lots of incredible inspiration!
Fantastic!
Thank you Sir! I appreciate the compliment and your time!
Delicious looking eats and just incredible photos Jed! We do a lot of chimichurri around here because we love it. That photo of the sliced SS and chimi belongs on a magazine cover.
Thank you Ray! We love chimi too! So many ways to bring cool flavor to a good piece of meat!
Awesome cook Jed! Apparently I read your thread and gave you a like but never commented! You better keep an eye on me! Never tried the chimichurry before... another thing to try lol. But I can at least pronounce it!

Ryan
🤣 Thank you Ryan! I know you have a lot going on and I’ve done that more than once! I blame it on beer! But I appreciate it brother! I’d recommend giving the sauce a go!
Good looking cook Jed. Nicely done.

Point for sure
Chris
Thank you Chris! I appreciate your time and the compliment! You guys have done a lot for me!
Wow that looks amazing! Love me some skirt steak in a citrus marinade. Lime is awesome. For me, it's essential to get some acid on skirt steak when marinading. Vinegar or vinegar-based BBQ sauce works well too. Amazing job!
Thank you! Yes, it’s great to have a little citrus to cut the fat sometimes😃
Another spectacular meal Jed!! That is just a fantastic looking feast and as always, a magazine quality presentation. Very well done my friend!!

Robert
Thank you Robert! iPhones are handy when it comes to presentation…autofocus🤣 But, I appreciate the compliment and your time! It’s a great hobby to be into when friends are stopping in!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky