Sirloin Grilling Tips - Kettle Style

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yes sir Chris, the T-Bone looks good, but I'll take one of those sirloin strips and a spoonful of that seafood pasta salad for sure. Excellent!

Reactions: gmc2003
Chris
You did you magic on the beef , both cousins for the cook out

And I also love some teriyaki

Nice

David
Thanks David, Tips and flank steak are both excellent marinated in teriyaki.

Man Chris!! No offense but your wife can keep the T-Bone. I'm in love with those strips. They look fantastic!! Beautiful cook sir.

Robert
No offense taken. The tips were my first choice by a long shot.

Chris

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Chris, I must agree with Robert. Those strips put that T-bone to shame and I would never turn down a T-bone, but DAMN! those strips.

Stu
Thanks Stu, next to flank the tips are my favorite cut of beef.

All looks like a great time, you and the sous chef, the meat looks delicious and wow a T-bone for the Mrs. really like the seafood, nothing better than a grilled steak surf and turf. Big like.
Those Lodge pans are a bit textured on the cook surface these days, but they are good pans, nice useful impulse buy, mine usually not so much.
Appreciate it Edge, I have some old cast iron hanging around just never use them. This one will be used on the kettles in the not to distant future. Thanks also for the tip, but I don't think the textured surface will be an issue for what I have planned.

Chris

Sirloin tips? Call me a dumb yankee (handsome though) but never heard or had this cut of meat before. I may have overlooked it at the local grocery store. However, I will be on the lookout for this. That cut of meat looks sooo good! The way you grilled it….wow!
I’m on a mission now!
Thanks for posting. Enjoy your vacation…..again.
Thanks Justin, It's a very good cut and I hope your successful on your mission. They are good.

Dang fine looking cook Chris! Looks like your beer pole is giving us chicken...as in the bird lol!

Ryan
LOL Appreciate it Ryan. It's actually pointing North East. Toward Nova Scotia. I hope David DRKsmoking DRKsmoking doesn't get offended.

Chris

• Sad
Reactions: DRKsmoking
Very Nice! That is my kind of din din!
Thank you very much Civil. It's one of my fav's
Just Phenomenal Chris! That salad would be right up my alley. I also never seen sirloin tips. I have got to try that vortex like that. Next steak going to make it happen. Thanks
Appreciate it Brian. The Vortex works its magic in many ways. We love seafood around here and need to change up the way it's served. This one is simple and tasty. Next up is lobster rolls.

Chris

Yes sir Chris, the T-Bone looks good, but I'll take one of those sirloin strips and a spoonful of that seafood pasta salad for sure. Excellent!
Thank you Charles. I not one to pass up a T-bone, but when tips are offered that's a whole different story.

Chris

Chris those tips look perfect !! Not that easy to pull off , so nice work .
I don't think the textured surface will be an issue for what I have planned.
It's not . My new pans are just as non-stick as my old ones , but sounds like you may have a different plan other than cooking .

Reactions: gmc2003
Chris those tips look perfect !! Not that easy to pull off , so nice work .

It's not . My new pans are just as non-stick as my old ones , but sounds like you may have a different plan other than cooking .
Appreciate it Rich, This pan will be used for cooking on the kettles. There are a few things I cook on the stove with my steel pans that I wanted to try on the Q.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky