Should I buy this Charcoal Grill?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

GasGriller76

Original poster
Apr 9, 2018
What is everyone's thoughts on this barbecue grill. Do you think it is worth it? I am looking into getting a new Charcoal Grill.

Personally, I'm not a fan of no lid or open lid cookers. In my experience, closing the lid seriously cuts down on flare ups and keeps the wind from pushing the heat away from the food directly over the coals. Your mileage may vary.
I use a 22" Weber Kettle for most charcoal cooks and if the need arises, I have a 26" combo firepit/grill very similar to the 26" Weber Kettle.

I like the idea you can raise & lower the charcoal grate, but would agree with the others that Weber is the way to go.
Al

+1 for the Weber kettle. i got a 22 One touch silver for $90 and a couple accessories for about $20 each. (baskets for 2 - zone cooking and new grate) i have been thinking of adding a rotisserie for $80. i do that i will almost be 2/3 into what you will put into that grill you shown. bang for the buck I'm a big believer in the Weber!

Happy Grilling,
phatbac (Aaron)

Reactions: laughingpanther
Interesting. I saw nothing but a blank page using Explorer, but on Chrome the pic appeared.

The $399 price is what caught my attention. If it were me, I'd buy the 26" Weber for $299 instead. WAAAAAY more versatile and will probably last longer.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky