She's here, she's finally here!! Yippee

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Jul 7, 2005
Midvale, UT
Well the big day has finally arrived (and a week early, to boot). It is my privilege to introduce to my SMF family the newest addition to my family.

My granddaughter was born this morning-March 25th, 2007 @ 8:47 am. This little Angel weighed in at 8 lbs, 2 oz and she's 21 inches long.

Please welcome Miss Madison Grace Dowdle-Cook.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, Mom and baby are doing just fine!! I'll post a couple of more pictures as they become available (Grandpa done forgot to take his camera with him to the big event
icon_redface.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
).
87f24d80_vbattach12094.jpg

Congratulations on the new arrival! Grandchildren are wonderful toys for grandparents to spoil and then return to their mom and dad! Kinda like a subtle form of payback! Gotta love it! Cherish her, Earle!

Cheers!

Congratulations to the proud parents and grandparents.. Miracles never stop!

Congratulations Dutch...She'll be smokin right beside you in no time. Tell Mom & Dad congratulations also.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Congrats on the new grandbaby.....how many does that make for you? I have seven now and hope to get some more soon! I know that child will be spoiled as soon as you get the chance.Spend as much time with her that you can. They grow up so fast.
Paul

Congratulations Dutch!!!!! She is beautiful and I am so happy for you and your family...I will never forget the wonderfull moment I first held my grandbaby in my arms, still gives me goosebumps.

Enjoy Grandpa!!!

291029rj1.jpg

Paul, this is our 5th grandchild, we have 3 grandsons, ages 11 years old, 8 years old and 17 months. We lost a granddaughter last year that was born premature and now we have little Maddie. Those grand kids are from my 3 daughters. I still have 3 sons that need to get bit by the marrage bug, so I know there will be more grandbabys in the future. The two oldest sons are 24 and 23 and the youngest is 14.

To all: Thanks for the congrats and well wishes for Maddie, I've printed off this thread and given it to my daughter and SIL.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky