SEC Championship Cook

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'll definitely be watching. I have to change my stance from the other day. I absolutely hate Bama but need them to win so we can have 2 sec teams in the playoffs. But once the playoffs are set I'm hoping to see Georgia finish as national champions. Don't hear me wrong though......I will not be rooting for Bama tomorrow lol

Hey I completely understand and agree Jake. Go SEC ! I think this is just a primer for the the BIG game !

But need your prediction. Whoever gets the closest gets a free bottle of my hometown, locally made rub and I may even throw in a fresh bottle of cane syrup LOL

Reactions: negolien
Hey I completely understand and agree Jake. Go SEC ! I think this is just a primer for the the BIG game !

But need your prediction. Whoever gets the closest gets a free bottle of my hometown, locally made rub and I may even throw in a fresh bottle of cane syrup LOL
Well I don't think Bama has much of a chance even though I'd like them to win for the sec so I say 28-23 Georgia after a 4th qtr rally by bama

Talking about tomorrow's SEC championship game.

LET THE BIG DAWG EAT
UUUURRRRR

And he's saying Bama by 3 Roll Tide is a Bama thing don't know why.

The Dawgs are the better team this year (yeah I know it's been awhile since that could be said) however can they deal with the pressure?

It would be nice to see them both in the National Championship game but I don't really think it will happen I think Georgia finally wins it don't know by how much don't care I'm a Gators fan :emoji_disappointed:
Gators first but then SEC whoever it is

And he's saying Bama by 3 Roll Tide is a Bama thing don't know why.

The Dawgs are the better team this year (yeah I know it's been awhile since that could be said) however can they deal with the pressure?

It would be nice to see them both in the National Championship game but I don't really think it will happen I think Georgia finally wins it don't know by how much don't care I'm a Gators fan :emoji_disappointed:
Gators first but then SEC whoever it is
Yep the Crimson Tide. But they haven't had 2 weeks off to practice .
And I hope SBIV can handle the heat and the O line can keep their D on their heels !
Daniels is ready if needed to chunk it deep

Well I'm a die hard HOGS fan married to a Bama fan. So, I'll be pulling for Bama. Just hoping for a good game.
Oh and.....WOOOOOOO Pigs Soooooie!
Jim

Reactions: 912smoker
Well I'm a die hard HOGS fan married to a Bama fan. So, I'll be pulling for Bama. Just hoping for a good game.
Oh and.....WOOOOOOO Pigs Soooooie!
Jim
Understand Jim gotta stay out of the UGGA doghouse but how about a score prediction ?
All entries postmarked after kickoff will be void and not eligible for prizes lol

And does anyone remember the radio program called "Leonard's Losers " ?
He was a college football prognosticator

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
Could I get a to go box of the goodies you're smoking? :emoji_blush:
I usually don't watch much college football but I'll go
Bama 38
GA 35
Just cuz Jim needs someone on his side! Lol
Ryan

Picked thru the bin and found 2 that I liked for 3.99 lb !
20211204_082828.jpg
Rubbed 1 with wife's fav coffee rub and 1 with Twisted Q Insane Cracked pepper steak rub and a light coating of Kosmo's cow cover then in the heat on the 1050 @ 225.
20211204_092334.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky