SEC Championship cook and contest

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

912smoker

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 29, 2020
Statesboro Ga
It's almost game time and probably doing a rib cook tomorrow for the UGA/LSWHO? -SEC championship game . :emoji_laughing:
Also offering up some home grown Ga products to whoever has the closest guess to the final score !
My friend Ryan Brokenhandle Brokenhandle was last yrs winner of some free rub and we had a lot of fun and commentary.

My prediction
UGA 38
LSU 13

GO DAWGS!!!!
Keith

Reactions: clifish and gmc2003
UGA 21
LSU 10

GO DAWGS!!!!

1670012040893.png

Reactions: 912smoker
Well, at least I don't have to ask who's playing :emoji_laughing: ...I'll have to ponder on this one. Maybe this ole blind squirrel can find two acorns! Was alot of fun last year...not so much cuz I won but because I got to know Keith , 912smoker 912smoker alot better!

Ryan

• Wow
I think UGA will win...UNLESS LSU gets a lot of help with turnovers and defensive scores, Daniels has the game of his life and picks up open receivers while hitting them on time and in stride (God I miss Joe Burrow). And with that being said, LSU needs to score once they cross the 50 with big plays....not wait until they are in the red zone.

Got Smoked Chicken and Andouille File' Gumbo on the stove now for the game tomorrow and homemade Meyer Lemon meringue pie.

I think UGA will win...UNLESS LSU gets a lot of help with turnovers and defensive scores, Daniels has the game of his life and picks up open receivers while hitting them on time and in stride (God I miss Joe Burrow). And with that being said, LSU needs to score once they cross the 50 with big plays....not wait until they are in the red zone.

Got Smoked Chicken and Andouille File' Gumbo on the stove now for the game tomorrow and homemade Meyer Lemon meringue pie.
Forget the game I'm heading out to your house !! That sounds like some great vittles !

Keith

Our son-in-law is a die-hard Georgia fan and today is his birthday so for his present...
Georgia 31
LSU 13

We're all actually in Tennessee this weekend with the grands to ride the Polar Express and see some other things so we may not get to watch the game...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky