Santa Maria Cook

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ammaturesmoker

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
May 31, 2015
Been a while since I have posted one of my cooks.
upload_2019-1-21_11-26-19.png

upload_2019-1-21_11-28-12.png

I want one! Nice looking cook...JJ

This just screams FUN. And good BBQ too! I have resisted getting one of these for years and every time I see one, I want one. But I have 4 stick burners, a Reverse Flow stick, MES, Gasser and really don't need one. But I still want one dangit!!!

Looks great as usual & I know I say this every time you post something with that grill!
I have to get one of those that fit on my kettle!
Someday!!
Al

This just screams FUN. And good BBQ too! I have resisted getting one of these for years and every time I see one, I want one. But I have 4 stick burners, a Reverse Flow stick, MES, Gasser and really don't need one. But I still want one dangit!!!

AND?!?!?! This pic doesn't even have my charcoal grill or my trailer SM grill.
upload_2019-1-22_9-55-48.png

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
Looks great as usual & I know I say this every time you post something with that grill!
I have to get one of those that fit on my kettle!
Someday!!
Al
Thx Al....this one is my 18 inch. The 22 is the one you see me using most of the time. Junior does such a nice job on quality with these.

OK you finally beat me down!
I just ordered the one for my 22 Weber!
Al
Congrats Al....have you told your Lang smoker it may not get much use in the next few months? HA HA.....have fun sir....let me know what you think. I do not know one person that considers it buyers remorse. I have met Junior a few times and he is a great guy.

Congrats Al....have you told your Lang smoker it may not get much use in the next few months? HA HA.....have fun sir....let me know what you think. I do not know one person that considers it buyers remorse. I have met Junior a few times and he is a great guy.

I'm dusting off the Lang this AM!
Ribs & beans today!
It's going to be a perfect smoking day, sunny & highs in the low 60's.
I just got the shipping info, and it should be delivered next Wed.
Got any suggestions for a first run?
I was thinking maybe a spatched chicken.
Al

I'm dusting off the Lang this AM!
Ribs & beans today!
It's going to be a perfect smoking day, sunny & highs in the low 60's.
I just got the shipping info, and it should be delivered next Wed.
Got any suggestions for a first run?
I was thinking maybe a spatched chicken.
Al

Al....I would go beef or or something like pork steaks on the first run. Do a thick steak or a small roast like Tri-Tip or a top sirloin. Have fun with it man.....What kind of wood do you plan on using?

Al....I would go beef or or something like pork steaks on the first run. Do a thick steak or a small roast like Tri-Tip or a top sirloin. Have fun with it man.....What kind of wood do you plan on using?

OK I'll look for something beefy!
I have a shed full of hickory, so that's what I'll go with.
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky