Ribs and stuff...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice! I have a 14 lbs. pork belly, a beer can chicken and a St. Louis rack of ribs on right now, and you're making me hungry...not a simple feat!

Nice! I have a 14 lbs. pork belly, a beer can chicken and a St. Louis rack of ribs on right now, and you're making me hungry...not a simple feat!
Right on!

Since there is no proper spot for it, I'll go ahead and dump the Hibachi revival pics here too.

One awesome searing section:

Veggies on early...a bottle with no label...

Extra thermometer put to use!

It is official, Hibachi Grills are awesome. This thing reminds me of trying to sear 3" thick T-Bones on a similar cast-iron Hibachi when I was a kid 30 years ago! Couldn't find one with 100% cast-iron parts like those oldschool ones, but this was close. That burger right there was absolutely wonderful!

Good times!

***don't feel bad for the 18" Weber sulking in the background of the last pic...

Last edited:
I loved my hibachi (1990's), but the grates only would adjust up about 2" so it had it's limitations. Nothing beats it for close-heat searing on cast-iron grates, as you point out.

BTW if yours goes missing...

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky