CS Ribs and Ribeye

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

02ebz06

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 1, 2012
Rio Rancho, NM
Went shopping this morning and wife left me alone in the meat department. :emoji_grin:
Picked up some pork chops. Ten for $10. On the thin side but price was right.
Also picked up these CS Ribs. Price was discounted, them marked down some more to $7.53.
Didn't see a sell-by date, so seemed like the proper thing to do was cook them. 275 for 3 hours, then 300 for 1 hour give or take...
Probe tender at 200 IT.
Country Style Ribs 2024-02-20.jpg

Took a chunk of a ribeye roast out last week for valentines day.
Had seven chunks, this was the last.
Ribeye Roast 2021-04-04_1.jpg

Rib Eye Roast 2024-02-14.jpg

Good eats right there Bruce. I usually braise CSR for a short spell to help with tenderness.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: 02ebz06
Looks great, I would love a plate of your eats.

It has been super stupid cold lately can't even think about smoking anything , suppose to get above " 0 " Friday with rain
that should be fun with all the snow on the ground. Hopefully get some smoke rolling on the weekend.

David

Reactions: 02ebz06
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky