• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Rain will not stop me!

Tulkas13

Joined May 11, 2020
First time using my smokey mountain smoker. N mother nature is coming down like no other. Luckly I had it going for almost 3 hours before this big rain hit. Wife mentioned. Let's turn the hammock upside down n put the tarp over it...temp went up 10 degrees after we did that lmao. Luckly even with the rain temperature was staying between 225 n 250. So was good. N got extra charcoal just in case. Got an 8 pound pork butt in there n a bunch of chicken thighs n quaters. Lol. Pork been kn since 9amish n chicken at 11 cloxkish

Attachments

phatbac

Master of the Pit
Joined Jun 11, 2013
Nice and make sure to take pics of the finished products!

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)

chopsaw

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
If it comes out better than usual , you'll have to do that even when it's a nice day .

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Nice job on the quick thinking!!
Al

Tulkas13

Joined May 11, 2020
Thank you guys. Also did corn on the cob n baked potatos. Everything turned out so juicy n smokey. So far super happy with my new smoker! Next weekend gonna be smoking a whole turkey for my landlord! Lol

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.