To Spin a Chicken or Not, I was going to . Mother nature tricked me.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thaat chicken looks yummy and juicy. Also impressed and jealous you have an indoor smoker!

Thanks Kim for the like and the comment

The chicken was very good and yes moist, and
yes and no on the indoor smoker as I mentioned to Ray sawhorseray sawhorseray , it is in the Smokers Shed I built a couple years ago for my smoker. So yes indoors but not in the house. Mona did not even want it on the decks because of open windows in the spring and summer, lol

David

Very very nice David!! I have a couple of Cornish hens in the freezer you got me thinking about getting out for supper this evening. That's one beautiful bird sir!!

Robert

Thanks Robert for the like and the comment

It was a great tasting bird and the whole meal was a hit,
Get your hens out and do them up the way you do , amazing

David

That chicken looks awesome, and that smoke shack is killer. I'm jelous.

Thanks Dave for the like and the comment

The bird was the bomb, god I sound cool. :emoji_sunglasses: 🤠
It was a very nice meal and enjoyed it for sure

As for the " Smokers Shack " i love it , keeps me out of the weather and helps
maintain the temps better in the smoker. I have it all geared up for convenience
in the smokes I love to do.

I have done a few mods to the smoker to help with the temp control ( help from folks here )

DSC_2131.JPG . DSC_2256.JPG DSC_3577.JPG
DSC_2280.JPG DSC_2326.JPG

David

Leftovers for supper.
The last of the chicken and fried potatoes and a couple eggs

Finished it off in style, lol

DSC_7072.JPG
DSC_7073.JPG

DSC_7074.JPG

Good supper and the end of the brined chicken

Now off to watch the hockey game on TV, hopefully with both eyes open. :emoji_sleepy:

David

Reactions: gmc2003
Sorry I’m late David! Killer chicken, man you have those nailed.! The color is incredible! That’s the first I remember seeing your smoke shack and I am impressed, I need that in my life too! Awesome as always! Points!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Sorry I’m late David! Killer chicken, man you have those nailed.! The color is incredible! That’s the first I remember seeing your smoke shack and I am impressed, I need that in my life too! Awesome as always! Points!

Thanks Jed for the like and the comment

Never worry about that Jed as , I miss some also, life is like that.
The chicken was very good and came out nice , even though I wanted to spin it on the Q

As for the " Smokers Shack " I made it as soon as I bought the smoker, because the weather is wishy washy at the best of times . I mainly built it because Mona would not let me put the smoker on the deck because of open windows in the spring and summer, I thought it would be a nice air freshener, better then Febreze air freshener, lol
plus I wanted to help the smoker last longer instead of out in the weather, But the bonus is it is better for me in the foul weather

David

• Haha
Reactions: bauchjw
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky