Quick pickled eggs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hey Bear, I watched the YouTube video, pretty neat, never would have thought of that.

Gary S

My wife loves Pickled eggs, so we buy the big jars of Dill Pickles from Costco and reused the liquid from.  I will add about a 5 cloves of garlic as well as some steamed jalapenos and habaneros to add a little kick. The big jar holds about 18 to 20 eggs so with two jars we can keep her with a constant supply of eggs.  We usually let them sit in the back of the fridge for about 3 week before eating and usually give the jar a shake daily just to move the juices around.  We will reuse the liquid twice before discarding.   

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky