Quick & Easy Meals X 2

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Quick & Easy Meals X 2

Every Now & Then we feel like something Quick, Light, and Easy.
So How about a “Grilled Bacon & Cheese Sammy”

So First I fry up a little Bacon.
I'll be making one with Bacon & one without.
Then I Butter the insides of 4 slices of Italian Bread, and put a slice of cheese on each Buttered side.
Then I laid the Bacon across 1 of the slices of cheese, and slap the halves together.
Then I butter one outside of each of the 2 Sammies, and put them in the Pan.
Then I butter the other 2 sides, while the first side is being toasted.
All that’s left is to flip them over a few times, until both sides are just the way I like them.
Sometimes I cut them from corner to corner, like I did here.

Then the next day, I really got Lazy, when I got two Frozen French Bread Pizzas out.
I put them on the Baking Pan of my AirFryer #360, and added some extra Pepperoni.
Then I set it at 390° & kept it in there for about 12 minutes.

Great Stuff for a Lazy Bear!!!

Bear

Buttered the insides of 4 slices of Italian Bread, and add a slice of American Cheese to each:
IMG_5615.jpeg

Fry up 3 Short Slices of Bacon:
IMG_5616.jpeg

Lay 3 slices of Bacon on one of the Sammies----One with Bacon, One without. Then butter one side of each closed Sammies:
IMG_5617.jpeg

Once the buttered sides are down, I butter the other sides. Then flip them around until they get lightly toasted, the way I like them:
IMG_5618.jpeg

Cut from corner to corner & Time to Eat:
IMG_5619.jpeg

Frozen French Bread Pizzas, with extra Pepperoni:
IMG_5636.jpeg

After 12 minutes @ 390°:
IMG_5637.jpeg

Plated for a Hungry Bear:
IMG_5638.jpeg

All looks great Bear. Love grilled cheese and bacon. I've done similar, but with Black Forest Ham. We also love french Bread pizza here too. Nice work.

Nice job bear. Love me a grilled cheese with bacon. Add about 6 more strips to mine please lol. I get those French bread pizzas and doctor them up as well.

Looks great ! I can almost taste those pizzas . We're due for some of those .
I like the book matched bread on the grilled cheese . Never tried bacon . Hmm . Another idea .
That finished sandwich looks perfect . Try it with salami some time .
Nice work .

All looks great Bear. Love grilled cheese and bacon. I've done similar, but with Black Forest Ham. We also love french Bread pizza here too. Nice work.

Thank You Mike!!
These are two of my Favorite "Lazy" Meals!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Nice job bear. Love me a grilled cheese with bacon. Add about 6 more strips to mine please lol. I get those French bread pizzas and doctor them up as well.

Thank You Jake!!
I gotta watch my Girlish Figure----6' 3"--230 lbs. LOL
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Reactions: TNJAKE
Looks great ! I can almost taste those pizzas . We're due for some of those .
I like the book matched bread on the grilled cheese . Never tried bacon . Hmm . Another idea .
That finished sandwich looks perfect . Try it with salami some time .
Nice work .

Thank You Rich!!
"Bookmatched" There's a word I haven't used in over 10 years!
Used to use it often, when I made "Wainscot" to go with My Kitchens.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Reactions: chopsaw
Bacon and grilled cheese is a great combo. Haven't done that in awhile. May have to revisit that. Sometimes I don't even grill them. Just get the bacon real crisp and put it between a couple of pieces of soft bread for a nice blend of textures to go with the great flavor.

My wife is a bit of a grilled cheese snob. Not that she has any special or unique recipe, just that you don't mess with the GC sandwich she's been eating since she was a kid. I mentioned Bear's addition of bacon and she said, "Wow! That sounds GREAT!"

Thank you, Bear!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky