Pulled pork survey - help us collect more responses

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TomasG

Original poster
Jan 8, 2018
Hello,

please take few minutes and answer the survey on pulled pork. It has questions on all aspects of the process, from meat preparation to serving. I think it will be great to see how different paths people choose and whether there is at least single step where majority agrees on the approach. I also hope that the results will help BBQ beginners to choose path that works and is practiced in their region.

Survey link: https://goo.gl/forms/tgSdwgsSIEUtWOm32

Time to fill-out the survey is between 5 and 10 minutes. No email/personal information is collected.

The results of the survey (data and summary) will be publicly shared. The summary itself will be sliced at least by different regions/state (subject to number of responses).

I appreciate if you share the link with other BBQ friends.

Thank you

We are at 80 responses, thanks everyone for taking the time! In order to have enough data on regional level, we need at least few hundreds responses. Please share with others.
Thank you.

Normally we don't allow links on here, but since there are no ads & it's not a link to another competing web site. I think it's OK to leave it on here. It seems like a very well thought out survey & so far all the results are what you would expect. No real surprises. Looking forward to seeing the results when you get a few hundred participants.
Al

Reactions: TomasG
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky