Porkchops 2 Inches Thick and Big as Your Hand

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks terrible. I’d stop cooking if I was you 😂
One of things my kids and I have always done is say that what's good is horrible.
E.g. "I'm scarfing this down so I don't have time to vomit!" and, "Never cook that again."
Wow, that breakfast would have me back in bed for a few hours...in time to wake up and eat that dinner. Very curious about the milk corn, please elaborate on the cook.
Thanks.
What more can I elaborate on, the corn?
What do you wanna know?
Boiling corn on the cob brings out its natural sweetness. But if you want an even juicier and sweeter crisp-tender bite, swap out some of the water for milk. The milk enhances the flavor and texture. It also infuses the corn on the cob with milk and butter, resulting in salty, buttery kernels.

Last edited:
One of things my kids and I have always done is say that what's good is horrible.
E.g. "I'm scarfing this down so I don't have time to vomit!" and, "Never cook that again."

Thanks.
What more can I elaborate on, the corn?
What do you wanna know?
yeah I guess my reading comprehension went by the wayside with some IPA's...lol

• Haha
Reactions: chilerelleno
What a great cook Chile, I'd make myself sick at a table of that for sure.

Sweet Milk Corn
I haven't done this in far too long, but I have a friend and that's the only way he eats fresh corn. Biggest difference is along with the cream, I think he adds some buttermilk to his, but not sure...

Lots of Luv chiler! The spam and eggs was a nice start but that pork chop!

I will also say you are USING your RT! I’m going to have to try that corn!

It don’t get no better than that Chili!
My appetite isn’t what it used to be, but that plate is sure making me hungry!!!
Al

Now that is a big fun cook. I bet the chops were just out of this world good.
And a cob or 2 of the corn. Yep sign me up.

David
Everyone is signed up, ya just have to be here.... LOL!
Yes'siree, these Chops were probably in my top 3 chops cooks ever.

The corn was decent, the cooking method added its touch and in the end it weren't bad.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
What a great cook Chile, I'd make myself sick at a table of that for sure.

I haven't done this in far too long, but I have a friend and that's the only way he eats fresh corn. Biggest difference is along with the cream, I think he adds some buttermilk to his, but not sure...
I just managed to not get myself sick in the feat of finishing my plate.
Then fell asleep watching Dungeons and Dragons with my younger son.
But he woke me up with a bowl of Rocky Road ice cream.

I've not tried Buttermilk, I do prefer heavy cream to milk.
It a great method for corn.

Lots of Luv chiler! The spam and eggs was a nice start but that pork chop!

I will also say you are USING your RT! I’m going to have to try that corn!
Aw gee whiz, thank you.
I'm really liking the RT, yes I am, glad I went with it.

Reactions: civilsmoker
I would be happy with them anywhere on my list.

I also like getting a thick chop like that ( don't find often ) and making pocket and fill, seal with string or roasting pins.
And then grill

David
Stuffed chops are great!

upload_2018-9-8_23-43-51.png
vm6W9DM.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky