• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
When someone in rap or hip hop finishes a set that was exemplary with nothing else needing to be said, they drop their microphone and walk off stage

Thanks for the info. That would explain why I didn't know what it meant. I'm more old school classic rock 60's and 70's.

Chris

LOL I will be 70 A
thUXDIUGNA.jpg
untitled.png
ug 10 this was my mic dropper

Stevie Nicks, nice. I'm more young Grace Slick type of guy. Vocals would be Pat Benatar.

Chris

Chris do you know what a Jefferson airplane is ?? Let's not forget Linda Ronstadt

Joe
I don't have a clue as to what it means. I never knew it had a meaning. I do remember Linda Ronstadt. Had her poster on my wall when I was a young'in.

Edit: Just looked it up on the Urban dictionary. Not at all what I was expecting.

Chris

Last edited:
I had heard of ABTs, but hadn't run across these "shots" yet. There's quite a bit of room for variation there. Yours look freaking awesome, thanks for the idea.

Thanks Scott, they are really good, and the skies the limit filling them. Another crowd pleaser is the fatty if you haven't seen one yet. I have a 3 part step-by-step in my signature on how to make them. Moinks are also really good at parties.

Chris

Thanks Scott, they are really good, and the skies the limit filling them. Another crowd pleaser is the fatty if you haven't seen one yet. I have a 3 part step-by-step in my signature on how to make them. Moinks are also really good at parties.

Chris
Moinks? I have learned so much today.

In my time playing with a pit I'd really concentrated on the old standbys-Ribs (pork and beef) Butts, Briskets, and Meatloafs. I have my recipes and feel pretty good about them, but there is always something to tweak.

But the fattys, the ABTs (turds), and shots have really peaked my interest. Now I gotta look up (on this site) what a moink is. It's nearly impossible to work with these priorities peaking my interest.

Thanks Chris, you rock my man.

Moinks? I have learned so much today.

In my time playing with a pit I'd really concentrated on the old standbys-Ribs (pork and beef) Butts, Briskets, and Meatloafs. I have my recipes and feel pretty good about them, but there is always something to tweak.

But the fattys, the ABTs (turds), and shots have really peaked my interest. Now I gotta look up (on this site) what a moink is. It's nearly impossible to work with these priorities peaking my interest.

Thanks Chris, you rock my man.

Stu, I have a step-by-step listed in my signature for fatties, moinks, pork shots and a few others. Give it a read and see if your interested in anything. Hanging out here will broaden your smoking horizons for sure.

Adding to the list! Looks great and options are endless. Excellent cook
hungry.gif

Thanks Misplaced. They are good and if you give them a try make sure you report back so we can all enjoy.

Chris

Walchit Walchit Thanks for the likes. Appreciate them.

Chris

Moinks are also really good, and quick also.

Enjoy them.
Chris

I did a couple small loins(Maybe just meat glued pork, Idk) and pork shots. Used jalapeno cheddar brats, Colby jack, cream cheese and a fresh ring of jalapeno. They were amazing! Thanks for the idea.
imagejpeg_1_3.jpg
20190402_143048.jpg

Reactions: gmc2003
They look really good. Nicely done and I'm glad you enjoyed them.

Point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky