• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Those look fantastic Chris!! Now the wheels are churning in my brain and I know I have some incredible blood sausage in the freezer that would work well with this now I can hardly wait to test it out.

Those look fantastic Chris!! Now the wheels are churning in my brain and I know I have some incredible blood sausage in the freezer that would work well with this now I can hardly wait to test it out.

Sounds great, I've never seen blood sausage used let us know how it turns out.

Chris

I made some pork shots with beef kielbasa used extra sharp cheddar and some savory pecan seasoning from butcher BBQ. they came out great. a touch salty because i used a lot of rub so i will know next time to dial back the rub. i shared them with some company and everyone loved them! thanks for the thread!

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)

I made some pork shots with beef kielbasa used extra sharp cheddar and some savory pecan seasoning from butcher BBQ. they came out great. a touch salty because i used a lot of rub so i will know next time to dial back the rub. i shared them with some company and everyone loved them! thanks for the thread!

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)

Good to hear, glad they were a success.

Chris

66F3BB57-25E3-4AC0-B713-46F3CCC055BE.jpeg
I made them for our July 4th cookout and they were a hit.
I cooked them a tad but to long but still they were awesome.

they look fine to me Ishi.

Nice job.

Chris

Your welcome, and let us know how they turn out.

Chris

How the hell did I miss this thread?

Man Chris, those pork shots look fabulous.
Really nice job on those.
Like!

Thanks Chile for the words and like appreciate them. They are one of the families favorite apps.

Chris

They are not that great, damn I forgot to take my meds this morning I will get back to you. I'm back and i believe you just dropped the mic

Those look like terrific things to serve while everyone is waiting on the main course. A jalapeno dropped in that shot might make quite the taste splash, adn a good need of beer to wash it down. Thanks for the share.

With all due respect, my friend and I know you meant that in jest. BUT I have lost too
IMG_1788.JPG
many brothers and sisters to agent orange and to many more are dealing with cancer that ravages their bodies due to its effects after all these years.

They are not that great, damn I forgot to take my meds this morning I will get back to you. I'm back and i believe you just dropped the mic

Thanks NamVetJoe(I think). I'm not quite sure what "dropped the mic" means, but it sounds positive.

Those look like terrific things to serve while everyone is waiting on the main course. A jalapeno dropped in that shot might make quite the taste splash, adn a good need of beer to wash it down. Thanks for the share.

They are good, just be careful to not let people fill up on them before the main course is served.

Thanks for the kind words.

Chris

With all due respect, my friend and I know you meant that in jest. BUT I have lost tooView attachment 371751 many brothers and sisters to agent orange and to many more are dealing with cancer that ravages their bodies due to its effects after all these years.
A very dark sense of humor much like my Father and his brothers had about it... RIP.
All of them fought monsters they brought back, all of them died from questionable diseases of relation to AO.
The effects span generations.

Reactions: NamVetJoe
I made them this week they were great. My only issues was them falling over. Simple fix for next time. Plus I'll have homemade bacon to do it.

When someone in rap or hip hop finishes a set that was exemplary with nothing else needing to be said, they drop their microphone and walk off stage

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky