Pork 3 Ways Pizza Fatty

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

CSR

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Sep 6, 2018
Chicago
Planning a fatty for the morning with the following ingredients (sauce omitted for leakage purposes).

- 1.25 ground italian sausage
- Sliced pepperoni
- Bacon for wrapping
- Mozzerella Cheese
- Green and Yellow Peppers (pre-sauted)
- Onion (pre-sauted)
- Jalapeno Pepper (pre-sauted)
- Italian seasoning and oregano

One question for anyone that reads. Can I pre-assemble tonight and refriderate to save the time tomorrow? I don't see any safety issues just wonder if it will hold together as well.

Chris

Yep you sure can, as a matter of fact the longer it is refrigerated the better it will stay together on the smoker.
Al

IMG_3680.jpg
IMG_3683.jpg
IMG_3681.jpg
IMG_3685.jpg
Never got around to making it the night before, and never got around to cutting it open with all of the smoking I did Sunday (spare ribs, chicken wings, fatty, and some country style ribs). Will post the cross section shot when I finally cut into it. Definately overstuffed it (live and learn) but the bacon held it together well.

Reactions: crazymoon
The after shot. Not as pretty when chilled but certainly makes the slicing easier!
IMG_3720.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky