Please, consider...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dernektambura

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Oct 12, 2017
Kitchener, Ontario...
I've send donation by E-banking and out in person to my small, local business owners to keep them floating... It is Covid out there and if you're still in good financial shape please consider...Duck eggs lady, chicken eggs lady, local butcher, local farmer I just randomly stopped by and offered donation...I know it is not much (50 to 100 bucks a piece) but hopefully others do the same... it is hard time for farmers who feed us in big cities...
Remember, we are nothing with out hard working folks out in the fields...

once again... I implore you... it is important... help your local businesses... just be yourself and offer gratitude... it is right thing to do... we're al in this together... virus doesn't differentiate... let's regroup and beat this motha fuka... give away... 5$...10$...15... or whatever you can... I stopped by garlic produced lady I purchase from and offered 50$ and she melted right in front of me... what ever your religion is, it is right thing to do... this are hard times and we gotta stick together...

Last edited:
Personally I believe there are lots of good people on the forum that are already helping where they can. I also still believe in the good in humanity making things possible for those without hope. No need to get ugly over no response within an hour. Definitely appreciate your compassion and share your conviction. Tough times for everyone and likely to get worse. Stay safe and keep a giving heart

good for you if you're you're on your own life line but there is 360 million people in USA... Good luck...

Dude, I get what you want others to do. Do I rely on others for stuff. ? Yes I do. If the shit hits the fan , We will be ok for awhile.

Reactions: Fueling Around
We are currently helping our Son and his Wife and newborn daughter as much as they need, since she's not working, and his work is slow since Covid. I am in my own business, Youth League Sports Photography, and we were shut down from March til September. Once we restarted we are at 50% of usual business. We have been keeping our employees employed as much as we possibly can. We also donate to the local Food pantries and Church food drives when they are open. We're literally doing as much as possible for as many as possible. For a while we were worried we would lose our 27 year old Company that my Brother and I painstakingly built. Thankfully things may be looking up as we start the new year. Praying daily.

Personally I believe there are lots of good people on the forum that are already helping where they can. I also still believe in the good in humanity making things possible for those without hope. No need to get ugly over no response within an hour. Definitely appreciate your compassion and share your conviction. Tough times for everyone and likely to get worse. Stay safe and keep a giving heart
Hardly I got ugly over the response.... to do some good all what it takes is small nudge.... and if successful it turns in to momentum hard to stop.... Was I pissed off cuz of no response? Damn right I was... Where from are they coming all goodies you or I smoke ?.... All I'm trying is to nudge good in all of us and planted in all of us by being human and make sure everyone else are good including myself... making good meaning we all prevail... you, I, everybody else...

• Sad
Reactions: Fueling Around
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky