• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

PA SMF *** Spring Gathering Cancelled

HalfSmoked

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Adam can you bring your big CI pan and burner so we can do some taters for breakfast being Denny has backed out. LOL

Warren

IH 1026

Fire Starter
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 4, 2018
Farmer... I have a cast iron pan I can have with me for Breakfast if you don't want to bring yours. Up to you.

Giant grocery store is about a half mile away, so you can purchase whatever you don't want to pack along. They have a large selection of pretty much everything... including gasoline.

chef jimmyj chef jimmyj You still planning on attending?

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 17, 2013
Farmer... I have a cast iron pan I can have with me for Breakfast if you don't want to bring yours. Up to you.

Giant grocery store is about a half mile away, so you can purchase whatever you don't want to pack along. They have a large selection of pretty much everything... including gasoline.

chef jimmyj chef jimmyj You still planning on attending?

Mine pan is 17 inches. Need a big pan for taters. I will bring mine. Thanks thou.

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
It still a bit up in the air. We will need to rent a room for Sat night. I would like to attend, just need to get a few ducks lined up...JJ

IH 1026

Fire Starter
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 4, 2018
I'm Eating my words here folks...unfortunately I must postpone the Spring SMF Gathering till next year. Ya'll Stay tuned.

Last edited:

IH 1026

Fire Starter
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 4, 2018
In the interest of public safety, I must cancel the Spring SMF Event. If something would happen to one of you because you showed up at my Gathering, I would't be able to live with myself.

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 17, 2013
In the interest of public safety, I must cancel the Spring SMF Event. If something would happen to one of you because you showed up at my Gathering, I would't be able to live with myself.

I hate this for you and being your first one. But I agree. Hell if this hangs around I may have to cancel my fall one. No one knows when this will be over.

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
No worries. I was pretty much waiting for this gathering to be cancelled...JJ

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Mar 22, 2008
Bummer but I know how you feel we had to cancel ours to just not worth the risk of getting people infected. Hopefully you can reschedule after this thing is over or plan an even better one for next year.

nomad_archer

Fire Starter
Joined Oct 21, 2019
It seemed inevitable this year and is the right call. I hope everyone is do well. There will be plenty of time after this mess clears up to meet everyone.

I currently have this baby quarantined in the WSM. I'll just have to keep practicing for the next one.
20200326_170901.jpg

GATOR240

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 15, 2017
Under these conditions that is a smart move Dillon. I'm sure thing will work out in the future.

HalfSmoked

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Fully understand your decision IH. Gives us plenty of time to plan next years. Might even have some new recipes or toys to show off by then.

Warren

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.