PA SMF *** Spring Gathering Cancelled

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Farmer... I have a cast iron pan I can have with me for Breakfast if you don't want to bring yours. Up to you.

Giant grocery store is about a half mile away, so you can purchase whatever you don't want to pack along. They have a large selection of pretty much everything... including gasoline.

chef jimmyj chef jimmyj You still planning on attending?

Farmer... I have a cast iron pan I can have with me for Breakfast if you don't want to bring yours. Up to you.

Giant grocery store is about a half mile away, so you can purchase whatever you don't want to pack along. They have a large selection of pretty much everything... including gasoline.

chef jimmyj chef jimmyj You still planning on attending?

Mine pan is 17 inches. Need a big pan for taters. I will bring mine. Thanks thou.

Reactions: IH 1026
It still a bit up in the air. We will need to rent a room for Sat night. I would like to attend, just need to get a few ducks lined up...JJ

In the interest of public safety, I must cancel the Spring SMF Event. If something would happen to one of you because you showed up at my Gathering, I would't be able to live with myself.

In the interest of public safety, I must cancel the Spring SMF Event. If something would happen to one of you because you showed up at my Gathering, I would't be able to live with myself.

I hate this for you and being your first one. But I agree. Hell if this hangs around I may have to cancel my fall one. No one knows when this will be over.

No worries. I was pretty much waiting for this gathering to be cancelled...JJ

Bummer but I know how you feel we had to cancel ours to just not worth the risk of getting people infected. Hopefully you can reschedule after this thing is over or plan an even better one for next year.

It seemed inevitable this year and is the right call. I hope everyone is do well. There will be plenty of time after this mess clears up to meet everyone.

I currently have this baby quarantined in the WSM. I'll just have to keep practicing for the next one.
20200326_170901.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky