PA Fall Gathering Dates for The 4th Gathering

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Guys all looks great, the People and the Food! I was showing Bev the pics and she asked about the Creamsicle Cake. Can I get a recipe from whomsoever made it?...JJ

We ate VERY well! Pc Farmer pulled out another amazing Fall Gathering. Good friends, good weather, and great food! Thank you also to Warren, and Peachey for putting up with my son's antics.

HalfSmoked HalfSmoked I never did catch what you put on those wings.. they were really good!! My son also wanted more creamsicle cake for breakfast the next morning.

Did you guys ever catch that bear?

Well maybe I will make some more wings at the spring gathering and give you some lessons. :emoji_wink: :emoji_laughing:
Peachey wouldn't stand still long enough for us to catch him. :emoji_laughing:

Warren

Reactions: IH 1026
Guys all looks great, the People and the Food! I was showing Bev the pics and she asked about the Creamsicle Cake. Can I get a recipe from whomsoever made it?...JJ

JJ my wife made the cream sickle cake. It taste just like the orange cream popsicle. I will get the recipe and post it.

Warren

Reactions: IH 1026
Here is the cream sickle cake recipe.

thumbnail.jpg

Hope you enjoy.

Warren

Last edited:
So now that its over our thoughts are planning ahead for the spring gathering at IH's (Dillion and Kyle). Hopefully it will be a go this year. Dillion had planned some special events that hopefully he will be able to line up again for the one in 2021.

Warren

Reactions: GATOR240
Thanks Al for sure was a great time. Sorry it couldn't have been larger but that's how life can go.

Warren

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky