PA Fall Gathering Dates for The 4th Gathering

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yup I had texted with Peachey over the weekend and knew he was coming. Just need to make some plans on food besides scrambled eggs. :emoji_laughing:

Warren

2 weeks and we will meet. LOL where are you just going to be me Adam and Peachey it looks like. We have some plans of completely different cooking being the use of open wood fire like you would if you were camping.

Warren

Reactions: smokin peachey
Sorry guys, we will have to shoot for next year too. Sorry to be missing out on Adams Brisket...JJ

Planning on bringing the rotisserie Peachey just need to know from farmer how wide the tire rim is.

Warren

I’ll maybe bring my flat top if you think we need breakfast. I’ll see if my wife will allow me to bring any bacon. Wish I knew where to find some eggs.

Dad has bacon. I just need to tell him we will use some. LOL Eggs are the hard part.

Awesome IH.

Reactions: IH 1026
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky