PA Fall Gathering Dates for The 4th Gathering

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Most likely Amanda will come. She has to see how the dates will fall with here work at the Pharmacy. Should not be an issue. Amanda really enjoyed the last one...JJ

Great. Glad to hear it. BTW. I still have your bowl. LOL

Looking back over all the 3 gatherings and how it all started. I started a thread in May of 2016 it was May of 2017 before things started to come together and the first one was held in October 2017. Thanks to Adam we had a place to meet for a gathering and then we had #2 in 2018 and #3 in 2019 and working on #4 in 2020. There are only 3 of us who have made all 3 and hopefully #4. JJ had plans of making the first but didn't make it until last year but is planning on returning this year. So sure would like to see some more new faces and yes you family is invited kids and other half.

Warren

Short of a lack of transportation, we will be there...JJ

Reactions: pc farmer
Got some ideas kicking around with Amanda and Bev but, nothing on paper yet. My MES died so, at this point, I likely will not make anything Smoked. Might be one of my Signature Dishes or some thing Exotic that no one has likely ever had. My favorite foods to cook are are from my back ground in International Cuisine...JJ

Thanks for any and all the likes guys they are appreciated.
I enjoyed looking back over the post of the three gatherings with many fine memories and laughs.
Take a look and enjoy them they are all still listed under events.

Warren

Well the world is still unsettled but looking some better. Hope all are well and staying safe as we can be. Just a reminder that hopefully this will still be a go. So keep it in your plans.

Warren

Just keep thinking positive that we will have the fall gathering at Adam's. I see many of the states are easing their restrictions. So hope there will be an all clear by then. Hey Peachey remember to tell your wife the date. OCTOBER 2ND AND 3RD, 2020

Warren

Reactions: smokin peachey
Wow just wow. How is everyone doing during this trying time. Hope things turn around doesn't look good right now. Some areas are going back under shut down in Pa the Pittsburg area is not good. Just keep our fingers crossed.

Warren

Reactions: smokin peachey
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky