One last Atlanta smoke!! With Q-view...complete with money shot!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fpnmf

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 19, 2010
Fl
It has been tearing me up not smoking stuff...

So I was at Publix and saw these small sirloin tip roasts on sale and couldn't help myself.

3 pounds.. covered with our typical SPOG.

230 on the MES and hickory in 2 rows of the amazen.

Out at 135 IT and it is perfect!!

This is so good ..it's gonna end up like the rest of the cooking here in the smoker.

Unable to buy cooked beef anymore...oh well ..could be worse off.

Had to empty several totes to find the slicer...oh well.

Have a great day folks!!!

Craig

23e2b132_001.jpg

b865635a_003.jpg

d2a0d7c1_004.jpg

8e4805b1_006.jpg

Woooo Hooooo!!!

Last edited:
BEAUTIFUL!!  You got it just perfect! That's as pretty as it gets!  Good luck with your move, I bet I know what gets unloaded first!  Cheers!

Looks great, Craig!

OOOOPS, I shouldn't have done that----I left clicked & zoomed in, and I think it was still mooooooving!!!!    
roflmao.gif

Bear

Excellent, That's the way I like RB. Rare & juicy. Yours looks perfect! Great job, Craig!
LOL---I knew my comment would wake you up, and get a rise out of you, with blood dripping from your chin................

laugh1.gif

Sorry about that Craig---I just wanted to flush Al out---It worked pretty good too!

Bear

That is a perfect smoke Craig. Roast is done just the way it is meant to be cooked beautifully rare.

Good luck with the move and have fun at the gathering.

Thanks folks!!!

Had it for dinner tonite with plenty left for sammies.

I may have to keep the smoker running til moving day.....

Craig

MMMMMMM next day sammies are delicious!!!

Craig

LOL---I knew my comment would wake you up, and get a rise out of you, with blood dripping from your chin................

laugh1.gif

Sorry about that Craig---I just wanted to flush Al out---It worked pretty good too!

Bear
You know what I like Bear!  
32.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky