ok now got it down about this webpage, but learning

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

corvette

Fire Starter
Original poster
Feb 1, 2006
Sulphur Springs, Ar. 72768
I'm new from Sulphur Springs Ar. call me corvette, I'm learning to get around this page. I run Smokin Hillbilly BBQ just finish trailer last Nov and been on the road since. We make our own BBQ sauce, we also do smoke catfish, along with beef, pork. I will soon put some pic. of the trailer and the smoker. I been smokin meat for about 5 years now. We started this as a fund raising for our city firewook and it turn out so great, so that now the whole got going for us.
wink.gif

Nice to have you on board, 'Vette!

Are you selling your 'Q sauce over the Net or strickly local? I'd love to try some!

Remember, when posting Pics, try to downsize them to around 800 x 600 pixels. Looking forward to seeing your "Q Shack!

Jeff

Mark, Welcome to Smoking Meat Forums. Lots of knowledge here on the board, hope you'll share some of yours with us.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky